facts about pakistan
- Pakistan is home to the alternate loftiest mountain K2, the third loftiest Tirich Mir, and the three loftiest mountain ranges in the world( Hindukush, Karakoram, and Himalayas)
- The world’s largest deep ocean harborage, Gwadar, is in Pakistan. The World’s loftiest paved road, the eighth wonder of the world(China- Pakistan fellowship trace or the Karakoram Highway) is in Pakistan!
- Pakistan’s Edhi Foundation proudly runs the world’s largest levy ambulance service.
- Pakistan’s Sialkot produces over half the world’s footballs, making the country world’s largest patron of hand-darned footballs. The sanctioned footballs in the last two FIFA World Mugs were made in Pakistan.
- Pakistan has the fourth largest irrigation system in the world( Indus Basin). World’s second-largest swab mines( Khewra Mines) are located in Pakistan.
- The world’s notorious pink Himalayan swab is also booby-trapped in Pakistan. The loftiest polo ground in the world is in Shandur, Pakistan.
- Pakistan is the only Muslim nuclear power country in the world.
- From 1981 to 1986, Jahangir Khan of Pakistan was unbeaten and during that time, he won 555 successive matches – the longest winning band by any athlete in top- position professional sport. Pakistan is home to the youthful Nobel Laureate, Malala Yousafzai.
- The President of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi, is the alternate ever Dentist who has come a President,
- while Prime Minister Imran Khan is the first Cricketer in the world to come a PM.
- . The world’s oldest and largest society ( Indus Valley Civilization) flourished in the region that’s moment Pakistan. Tarbela Dam of Pakistan is the largest earth-filled levee in the world, and also the largest levee by structural volume.
- Samina Baig, a Pakistani high-altitude wayfarer, came the first and most youthful Muslim woman to climb Mount Everest( 2013) and all the Seven Summits( 2014), having done so at the age of 21. A talkie film “ Beyond the Heights ” was made on her passage to Mount Everest.
Sharmeen Obaid- Chinoy is a Pakistani intelligencer, filmmaker, and activist, who’s the philanthropist of two Oscars, six Emmy Awards, and a Knight International Journalism Award. Her Academe Award palm for Saving Face made her the first Pakistani to win an Academy Award. She’s the only womanish film director to have won two academy awards by the age of 37 and one of only eleven womanish directors who have ever won an Oscar for an anon-fiction film.
READ MORE ARCTICLE ABOUT PAKISTAN ;https://factslover.com/tim-hortons-lahore/