20 tips for Glowing skin facts lover
Nowadays your life has become so busy that you don’t have enough time to look after your skin.
so here are some easy and quick tips to make your skin look fresh and glowing.
- Drink plenty of water
- Wash your face twice a day
- Eat healthy food
- Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours daily
- Use moisturizers
- Drink vitamin c juices like lemon juice or orange juice
- USE sunscreen as it protects your skin from harmful radiation.
- Use hydrating face masks
- Coffee scrub is good for glowing skin
- Mix rice flour with milk and apply it to your skin.
- Almond oil is also great for your skin.
- Use Aloe vera gel twice a week
- Always remove makeup before going to bed.
- Apply vitamin c serum on your skin before going to bed.
- Follow a strict skincare routine.
- Make natural packs to nourish your skin.
- Cleansing with honey and lemon is also Good for your skin.
- try to Avoid touching the skin.
- always Avoid the use of local products.
- Avoid popout pimples.